Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – September 25th - 28st, 2017
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be Held Monday, September 25th through Wednesday 27th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
Exam on: Thursday, September 28st … Tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM Exam to follow @ 10:00-2:00 PM
Ayres Hotel & Suites
325 Bristol Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Parking is free! Although lunch is not provided, there are plenty of places to find food nearby.
Any questions, places contact our Professional Development Manager, Gabriella Rodriguez by phone: 571-395-8772. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.