Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
August Webinar - Bill Wilder, M. Ed.
Topic: Learning to Change
- Prosci’s® Best Practices in Change Management benchmarking report data on the role change management plays in learning
- How ADKAR® determines when someone is ready for change
- What motivates a person to change their behavior and sustain it
- How to apply the 3A Learning® process
- Why all learners go through the valley of despair and how to help them climb out
- What to do about resistance
Bill Wilder, M. Ed.
Executive Director, Life Cycle Engineering
Bill is the founder and director of the Life Cycle Institute (LCI), the learning, leadership and change management practice at Life Cycle Engineering (LCE). Bill led the creation of 3A Learning®, a process that incorporates the concepts of active learning and change management. He has worked with many organizations to develop learning solutions that engage people and drive accountability for behavior changes that deliver results. Bill leads the change management practice at LCE and is a Prosci Advanced Instructor and Certified Change Management Professional. He has written several articles and produced videos on the topics of learning and change management, demonstrating his authority in the discipline.
Wednesday, Aug 16, 2017, 3:00 PM
Webinar times are Eastern Standard Time. Please adjust for your time zone. An email will be sent containing the webinar link upon registration. Please click the link at least 5 minutes before the webinar start to guarantee timely admittance.
Registrants & Fees