<< Anaheim Hilton Hotel & Towers>>
Instructor: Rene Hernandez
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – June 12th - 15th , 2017
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in two (8) hour review classes and on the third day conduct the (4) hour (200) question open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pak.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be Held Tuesday, June 12th through Wednesday 14th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
Exam on: Thursday, June 15th … Tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM Exam to follow @ 10:00-2:00 PM
Cost: $ 1,495.00 (non-members) & $ 1,295.00 (members)
Location: 777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Lunch is on your own. Any questions please contact Professional Development, Manager Gabriella Rodriguez @ 571-395-8772 Email:email@example.com for more detailed Information.