<< National Office >>
Instructor: Stephen Nicholas
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – June 12th - 15th, 2017
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three (8) hour review classes and on the fourth day conduct the (4) hour (200) question open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be Held Monday, June 12th through Wednesday 14th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
Exam on: Thursday, June 15th … Tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM Exam to follow @ 10:00-2:00 PM
Cost: $ 1,495.00 (non-members) & $ 1,295.00 (members)
Location: 8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 400 McLean, VA 22102
There is parking in the parking garage visitor area with a cost of $9.00 daily and Lunch is on your own. Any questions please contact Professional Development, Manager Gabriella Rodriguez @ 571-395-8772 Email:email@example.com for more detailed Information.