Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Region 8 CPMM Review Course
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance (Infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration and Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Return on Investment (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE’s fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM. This Includes the CPMM Review Pack with Power Point Classroom Instruction covering all 13 Chapters and all Application and Registration Fees.
Cost: $995.00 (Members) $ 1,395.00 (Non-Members)
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 8:00 AM until Friday, May 12, 2017, 5:00 PM
1601 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Mark W Clark, CPMM, CFAITMS
Region 8 Events